BuyFoxBodyParts.com primarily uses FedEx, UPS or the United States Postal Service to ship our items, which does not deliver to P.O. boxes, so we strongly recommend that you provide a physical delivery address to avoid delivery issues or additional charges. Typically all of the items we sell arrive to you within 2 - 6 business days. Large items like front and rear bumper covers, crate engines or transmissions, due to their size and weight may be shipped via truck freight which could take additional time than stated above. Free Shipping Offers (Orders over $49) are for Standard Ground Delivery Service and are only valid for shipping addresses within the 48 contiguous United States. Truck freight and oversize charges still apply unless otherwise notes and can only be shipped to the lower 48 States. Same Day Shipping (on most parts) if you order by 5PM EST on a business day. Saturday and Sunday orders of In-Stock items will ship out the following business day. We ship via UPS Ground and/or USPS to all locations in the Continental 48 States.
Oversized & Freight Handling Fee: Additional handling fees may apply to some heavy or bulky items due to size, weight, or special handling requirements. These additional fees will be indicated on the product page as well as in your shopping cart.
Estimated delivery times for orders sent via Standard Shipping:
- East Coast, 1-3 business days
- Midwest, 2-4 business days
- Southwest, 3-5 business days
- West Coast, 4-6 business days
Additional Note: All orders shipping to Puerto Rico ship via UPS, Guam and the US Virgin Islands ship via USPS.
BuyFoxBodyParts.com is one of the few Mustang Parts and Accessories companies that ships to Canada, and does so with all brokerage fees and taxes paid up front, which means, no hidden fees for you when your package arrives. Regretfully though not all products BuyFoxBodyParts.com sells can be shipped to Canada. Some examples of these items that can not be shipped to Canada are: Products that ship directly from the manufacturer, products that require freight shipping, gift certificates or unmounted tires.
Additionally, BuyFoxBodyParts.com is not able to ship to Canadian addresses with Postal codes beginning with X, Y, or Z.
Though we here at BuyFoxBodyParts.com do our best to prevent damage to every shipment, sometimes things can happen. If you receive an item that has been damaged in shipping, please call us within 48 hours of receipt and we will have a new product sent to you, and initiate a UPS claim for the item that was damaged. Please make sure you hold on to the original packaging that your item was sent in and packing material because the carrier, in most cases, will need to inspect the items. If you have not received your order even after the tracking shows it was delivered, contact us within 10 business days to start a UPS tracer.
Occasionally packages can be lost or misrouted during transit. Before contacting us, please note the following estimated delivery times above, for orders sent via our Free Standard Shipping.
Rules and Regulations:
- International orders are not eligible for discounted shipping
- At this time, coupons are limited for use on orders shipping to destinations within the US only
- For Canadian and International customers, Once your order is placed, you may not change, modify or cancel it without contacting BuyFoxBodyParts.com
Any additional fees charged by the freight carrier for additional services either incurred through delivery issues or as requested by the receiver (other than normal shipping / handling costs) are the responsibility of the customer. These include but may not be limited to:
- Inside delivery or pickup
- Limited access delivery or pickup (including churches, schools, construction sites, and military bases)
- Lift-gate service, storage fees, or corrected bill of lading.
- Redelivery fee.
Important Freight Handling Information: When you order a product that requires Freight Handling, you’ll need to be aware of a few things you need to do to avoid incurring hassle or additional fees:
- Be present in order to sign for the package
- Open the package and inspect the contents with the driver present
- Log any and all damage on the receiver’s and driver’s paperwork
- Make sure the driver signs the delivery receipt with the description of any damage
- Take 2-3 good quality pictures of the damage to the item
- Do not refuse the shipment if there is any damage – it will start to accrue holding fees, and is harder for the freight carrier to locate while working on a damage claim
- Contact us to let us know about the damage so we can initiate a damage claim for you
Receiving your shipment: Please be aware that it is your duty (or the duty of a receiver signing on your behalf) to accept delivery of freight items. The receiver must be present to receive the shipment at the time of delivery. Failure of the receiver to be present may result in a delayed delivery and possible holding of the goods by the freight carrier.